Monday, December 24, 2007 1:03 AM
so this is christmas

The shopping of christmas gifts were successful except i found myself shopping for everyone else except my parents and brother. So my conclusion is that next year i must save up more more money. I realised that saving up a $100 is definitely not enough, so next year my target would be $250. And all of it goes to christmas presents, and none goes to me. Hmmm, i dont know why it's so difficult for me to save money. Maybe im a classic example of a spendthrift. Sighs, i dont know. All i know is that, i have to raise that amount by christmas next year. I did enjoy the selection of presents though. It leaves me in suspense thinking about how the recipients would react to receiving such a present. I get all excited wondering if i'll receive a present too. But choosing and giving the perfect present (in my terms, and opinion) is the best feeling ever whether i receive a present or not. I havent gotten siew mai and egg tart's present yet, but i know what i wanna get already. (: So hang on alright? Im currently cash-stripped to be honest.

Jin Yan, Joyce, Min Jia, Sean, TC and Zoee.
Dinner at Zoee's was a (Borat's voice) great success! The food was yummilicious! I thought it'll be a western meal or something but it turned out to be something new to me. Frying your own food in a steamboat cooker. So interesting and delicious! Okay i know im turning into a glutton. Hahas, but hey! It's Christmas soon! Of course there'll be dinners here and there. Speaking of which, will be a total turn of for my parents as it means their daughter is going to return home later and later. I was just invited to one, tomorrow and i havent asked for parental consent. Gees. Enough of digression, thanks zoee for the effort that you put in to prepare all this food. I really appreciated it. And min jia too. :D Some pictures were taken, but i didnt get the opportunity to take zoee. Joyce has one photo though.

STEAMBOAT CHRISTMAS DINNER

siew mai = monk!

A random picture of an indian man sleeping as sean and i were walking to his house. HAHAHAHAS!

presents i've received so far
cookies and candy cane from egg tart
necklace from siew mai
chocolates from joshua
gossip girl novel from donutboy(: