Tuesday, December 04, 2007 10:14 PM
gifts and curses

The wretched virus just wouldnt go away
I give up, tomorrow im bringing my laptop for reformatting the first thing in the morning.
Moreover, i've backed up my files already.
I just want my laptop back to normal and in optimum conditions for me to use

Should i go to school tomorrow?
If i had known, once again, i wouldnt have skipped school today.
Hey! But comparing last semester to this one, i havent skipped very much.
But that's not the point, the point is like siew mai said, skipping aint good for me.
I dont know why i've lost my motivation to go to school
This is terrible and i detest this feeling
Help me, save me, kill me!

Recently i've been watching gossip girl
I've watched till episode 9. Looks like i cant rely on bitcomet anymore.
I have to admit that if i hadnt downloaded bitcoment, there wouldnt have been a virus.

xoxo

the sweetest thing i've ever heard
S : do you know once penguins find their mates, they stay together forever?
M : (shakes head)
S : would you be my penguin?
M : awww. YES!


soon after i found out it came from an ad
apparently, S said he didnt know and that he found it else where.