Wednesday, November 28, 2007 6:12 PM
blood boil

Look, if you think you cant ask for my permission before touching my stuff then get lost, out of my sight, dont come near me. I dislike hate people who touch my stuff without asking for my permission and especially when this person hits me on the head without apologising. Get lost, get out of my face. Who do you think you are to touch my stuff and everything? Who are you to look through my laptop and search for my games. I really hate you. You're sucha pest and an irritant. You make my blood boil so bad that i wanna scream at you. You think you're so big that you can go around doing things without respecting people? Are you even close to me in anyway? Why are you so irritating? Why cant you just stay out of my way? I didnt disturb you did i? From this point on, you better stay out of my way and not step on my toes if not you'll face the consequences. I hate you.

I've had it up to here (signals with hand gesture) with dumping of crankiness over my shoulders. What makes you think i havent had a bad day myself? It wouldnt be very fair if i were to vent my crankiness on you would it? I can try to understand you but there's only so much i can endure and so much that i can take of your crankiness. In fact whenever i see you i try to smile and be happy. But you just dump your crankiness on me like that, how do you think i would feel? Are you being fair to me at all? I had a bad day too okay!

Why is it that people cant treat me seriously and properly? Can someone respect me around here!
Why is it i dont have the right to be angry at anyone even in a relationship?
I feel so vulnerable! I feel mistreated! Why cant someone spare a thought for me? Do you know how hard it is trying to mask all these feelings and be happy?