Tuesday, October 23, 2007 11:42 PM
i scream for ice cream!

Goodness gracious me! I should have never gone to the website that samantha gave me because aside from the horrible dresses, there was heavenly foodddddd. Oh yeah, barbequeeeeeee! It looked oh-so-irresistable! (salivates profusely) So i guess, here's an update of my list of pig-cravings. By the way, did i tell you im almost 54kg? Congratulations to me alright, im officially under the fat catorgory. My oh my. Im sad about that, but there's no stopping me from putting up my cravings list. All thanks to the donut boy for fulfilling my cravings that im a fat-old-lady now. D: bahhhh.


CRAVINGS
  • Chippy's sausage and mash potato
  • FISH AND CO
  • Barbeque food
  • Ma la steamboat
  • Breko
  • Soup Restaurant
  • Swensens

Could someone kill me pleaseeeeeeeee! I wanna be anorexic(: I'll go bankrupt at this rate.