|
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 6:16 PM
all that i've got, the used
If you pay attention to the lyrics you'll get what i mean It's consumer psychology tomorrow and i want to perform better this week. I feel that i havent been doing very well since last week. It's alright! I'll buck up this week and try to gain back my facilitator's attention. :D I need to head down to bras basar to try and find my books. I hope that this particular book that im looking for will be available. I want to go down this weekend. There are a lot of things to do. Do up my PP as my interview questions have been answered, return the first 21 years - the singapore zoological gardens book, search high and low for my books in bras basar, buy DVD CDs to burn and print photos. I think i need to make a list. Hahas, only then can i remember. Busy Busy saturday coming up! Like the new layout? I thought it was nice(: Bahhh, i hope i get better and better as each week gets by. Mondays are bitter sweet.
| OH LA LA!
madchelle19 going on 20 (: 01081988 PROCRASTINATE loves
GRANDPARENTS :DDTHE AIYAH CREW ORANGE STARS guitar i love the donut boy wishlist
nitendo DSNEW ipod nano polaroid camera purple converse shoes brown converse shoes sexayes
alfredaizat adilah BOBBY(: brian claudia farhana florence geraldine ian johan joel joyci joanna joshua lee joshua lek karen kenneth latiff idiot lavina michelle(: madeleine melissa matthew meiling bimbo(: michelle ng samantha <3 siew mai suet er sean-aye vanessa vivien wansia W16K willy yew huat zoee hey you(:
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix rewind
/June 2006 /July 2006 /August 2006 /September 2006 /October 2006 /November 2006 /December 2006 /January 2007 /February 2007 /March 2007 /April 2007 /May 2007 /June 2007 /July 2007 /August 2007 /September 2007 /October 2007 /November 2007 /December 2007 /January 2008 Free Site Counter |