Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:13 PM
running away

take that : patience
just have a little patience
im still hurting from a love i lost
im feeling your frustration
any minute all the pain will stop

just hold me close inside your arms tonight
don't be too hard on my emotions

cause i
need time
my heart is numb, has no feeling
so while im still healing
just try and have a little patience

i really wanna start over again
i know you wanna be my salvation
the one that I can always depend

i'll try to be strong
believe me im trying to move on
it's complicated but understand me

cause the scars run so deep
it's been hard but i have to believe

Just the song to describe how i feel except some parts are a little off. I hope i feel better come tomorrow(: Im so drained of energy. Im constantly tired. I wanna be happy and laugh like i always do. Talking to min jia helped me a lot. At least there was someone out there who understood how i felt. Im almost there, just a little bit more. Class was bleahhh today. More effort! More hardwork!

I hate ingrates!