|
Wednesday, September 19, 2007 11:22 PM
kellogg's froot loops(:
Im starting to get worried about socialising with my class. Meichin's words have been replaying over and over again in my head. "My boyfriend ask me why you like outcasted like that?" The malays in my class are getting along so well that im afraid they are going to start a clique of their own. It's merely been 3 days into the new semester and people are making friends and bonding in our class. Like i said, mainly the malays. I wonder if it's because (like what sean said) they are fasting hence they have a common topic. But i really do hope that this class would be better and it wouldnt be like E36B. I dont wanna be outcasted all over again just because i aint in someone's clique. (I pray I pray) Please let me be able to mix with everyone just right. Well, at least im trying to hold on. I promised myself i wont go ponning class till after the 1 week holiday which is in november. I must do well this semester and have pretty grades up till the 7th week(: KELLOGG'S FROOT LOOPS I love my froot loops shirt a lot It's just so cute and adorable although i love majorly fat in it! I better hit the pool and do many many laps to account for my increasing appetite D: During the weekends, i'll work on my PP. Better get my lazy ass down to typing something out as i have one and half months left to research and type out this 2000 word report The result of PROCRASTINATING, bahhhhh. I do hope we dont drift apart either We have stuck together since semester one (some of us) and all the way through year 2 semester 1 I doubt that there will be changes, but if there are, prolly someone would voice it out and pull us all back together. Min Jia, help! (gasp for air)
| OH LA LA!
madchelle19 going on 20 (: 01081988 PROCRASTINATE loves
GRANDPARENTS :DDTHE AIYAH CREW ORANGE STARS guitar i love the donut boy wishlist
nitendo DSNEW ipod nano polaroid camera purple converse shoes brown converse shoes sexayes
alfredaizat adilah BOBBY(: brian claudia farhana florence geraldine ian johan joel joyci joanna joshua lee joshua lek karen kenneth latiff idiot lavina michelle(: madeleine melissa matthew meiling bimbo(: michelle ng samantha <3 siew mai suet er sean-aye vanessa vivien wansia W16K willy yew huat zoee hey you(:
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix rewind
/June 2006 /July 2006 /August 2006 /September 2006 /October 2006 /November 2006 /December 2006 /January 2007 /February 2007 /March 2007 /April 2007 /May 2007 /June 2007 /July 2007 /August 2007 /September 2007 /October 2007 /November 2007 /December 2007 /January 2008 Free Site Counter |