Thursday, September 20, 2007 10:08 PM
huge uglaye zits!

I HATE MY FACE
I HATE MY FACE
I HATE MY FACE
I HATE MY FACE
I HATE MY FACE
I HATE MY FACE

all of a sudden, my face is so full of zits!
even before a zit finishes healing, the next zit pops out
at the rate this is going, i can call myself a pimple farmer
im already so uglaye and on top of that there's the never ending zits D:
BAHHHHH!

consumer psychology's fun(: it started off being stressful as i had to borrow books from the library (compulsory and strongly emphasized by the module chair), rush through my breakfast and do the worksheet. but overall we did a good job up to the part where i totally contradicted myself. im so disppointed in myself. this little mistake makes me feel that the facilitator thinks that i put information into my slides without bothering to understand what i put in my slides. just a little mistake could make her think that way. AHHHH, i dont know? but our team had the best team chemistry :DD and besides, i kinda like my teacher. i think she's very fair in her grading.

YEAR 2 SEMESTER 2 is stressful and competitive! i've got so many things up to my neck this week. i feel so busy and stressed!