Sunday, September 30, 2007 12:00 AM
stop being so

I guess it was all wishful thinking on my part. And i thought that i actually had a chance until i chanced upon the ugly truth. The truth always hurts but i guess i became immune to all this. Im just so sick and tired of this shit. I dont wanna care about anything anymore. Im going to live the life that i wanna live instead of pleasing people all the time. I guess like they all say "You cant please everybody everytime.". All those nights staying up were wasted. All the effort being put came down to nothing. Disappointment and sadness hits me all the time. I dont care anymore. At least one thing's for sure, i dont have to be confused already. I know now that i shouldnt care. Not caring is the best way to do things! Fret no more! (:

Emailed my professional profiling advisor just now and asked him if i had to follow the company scaffold template word for word or can i omit certain areas because i really dont know how to do certain areas. This sucks lah. PP is friggin difficult yo! And i admitted that i just started typing it out and just submitted my interview questions. Bahhhhh. I am so dead! Kill me please. There's really a ton of work to get done and i had exactly one month now. So like they say "bao fuo jiao". Ahhhhh. Lord, please help me thru this difficult time. Ahhhh.

I feel like eating tau huay. Hmmm, me and my weird cravings. But i guess it's because it's a sunday. Most sundays i have tau huay. Nice, cold, sweet and silky TAU HUAY! Hurhurs. Im trying to send in my second batch of interview questions and pray that they'll answer them fast if not i'll be left with very little time to finish my report and there will be like 2 pages worth of empty space.

Something praise worthy, sean came in first in his category for mixed martial arts (grappling). So everyone clap for him. Hoho. :DD Im proud of you yo!

Okay im gonna go generate my questions now. Byeeeeeee.

p/s And please do tag(: