Thursday, August 23, 2007 10:11 PM
neh neh, selfish, alfred

NO DONUTS FOR ALFRED FOR NOT TAGGING ME TO DO THIS QUIZ D:

RANDOM QUESTIONS - ANSWER AT YOUR OWN RISK

1.Your ex and you i dont have an ex
2. I am listening to curse of curves by cute is what we aim for
3. Maybe I should go have a snack and accumulate more fats
4. I love the donut boy(:
5. Chocolate based products rock my socks!
6. I dont understand myself
7. I have lost my respect for my paternal grandpa
8. I last ate portabelo mushrooms with onions and cheese
9.The meaning of my display name is hello, im donut obsessed(:
10. God is good at all times(:
11. Someday i will grow fat and die
12. I will always remember the day i was no longer clasified under the skinny category (sobs)
13. Love seems to sweep you off your feet?
14. I never ever want to lose the donut boy
15. My Friendster is lame and R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D!
16.Tomorrow I will eat tepenyaki, muahahahahaha.
17. I get annoyed when people make me wait without letting me know anything or people dont care about my feelings
18. Parties rock :D
19. Simple kisses are short and sweet
20. Today I’m missing someone
21. I wish i had a NITENDO DS.

IS YOUR / ARE YOU...
01. is your hair wet? nopes
02. is your cell phone right by you? 24/7
03. do you miss someone? yes
04. are you wearing chap stick? nopes. hate the feeling.
05. are you tired? wide awake!
06. are you wearing pajamas? stopped wearing them in primary school
07. are you mad? over what?
08. are you upset? yeah maybe a little

HAVE YOU...
01. Recently done something you regret? no
02. ever stuck gum under a desk? eww, nooo!
03. ever kicked someone? down there? yeah!
04. ever tripped over your own feet? sadly, YES.

TODAY HAVE YOU...
01. cursed? nopes *good girl mode on
02. have you gotten mad at someone? maybe a little
03. person who is on your mind right now? isnt it obvious?
04. do you have any siblings? 1
05. do you want children? think about it. childbirth hurts you know.
06. do you smile often? all the time(:
07. do you untie your shoes every time you take them off? sometimes
08. do you like your handwriting? yes
09. are your toenails painted? no, i wish they were.
10. are you a friendly person? DEFINITELY
11. whose bed other than yours do yousleep in? parents, his
12. what color shirt are you wearing? light brown (flesh imp)
13. what were you doing at 7pm yesterday? something naughty naughty
14. I cant wait for tomorrow