Wednesday, March 28, 2007 12:55 AM
stomp the yard

currently am suffering from the aftermath of cycling; body aches
the next time im going roller blading (:



watched stomp the yard on sunday
wei qian's judgement of the movie was totally wrong
it was a pretty good movie if you ask me ((:
so who's up for a horror movie please?
HAUNTED SCHOOL? *big big grin

okay okay so i managed to get down to reading today and i have like 7 more chapters to go and 3 more days
(brain washes self)
I CAN DO IT!
I CAN DO IT!
I CAN DO IT!

recently people have been telling me i've lost weight which is absurb until i weighed myself
and true enough i saw it for myself
I LOST 2KG! whoohoo
for eating and sleeping
i cant believe it either! (slaps myself)

nahhh i dont think i like him
my decision is still the same

watch this, it's really funny at the last part!


p/s michelle, ariel lin(the girl who you said was ugly) can sing wokay!