Sunday, February 25, 2007 11:34 PM
calming down

since im pissed and have nothing to do

Layer 1: On the Outside
Name: michelle, madchelle (:
Birth Date: 01081988 *beems
Current Status: very very irritated
Eye Color Hair Color: dark brown
Righty or Lefty: righty! (I DIG LEFT HANDERS!)

Layer 2: On the InsideMy Heritage:
My Fears: insects, amputations, anything bloody
My Weaknesses: laziness and procrastination
My Perfect Pizza: ham, beef, peperoni and mushrooms :DD

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My thoughts first waking up: do i have any messages or missed calls?
My bedtime: 11pm(school days) any-oh-timing(non-school days)
My most missed memory: i'll tell you when i think of one

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke:
always coca-cola
McDonalds or Burger King: mcdonalds!
Single or Group Dates: single dates
Adidas or Nike: both are fine
Tea or Nestea: tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate please!
Cappuccino or Coffee: i hate coffeeeeee

Layer 5: Do you…
Smoke: NEVER!
Curse: when im angry
Take a shower: i need my showers
Have a crush: maybe (: *cheeky smile
Think you’ve been in love: nah-uh
Go to school:
duhhhhh
Believe in yourself: not at all
Think you’re a health freak: i wish i was

Layer 6: In the past
Drank Alcohol: i hate anything to do with alcohol
Gone to the mall: hell yeah
Been on stage: yepp!
Eaten sushi: yummyyy
Dyed your hair: mmmhmm

Layer 7: Have you ever…
Played a stripping game: nope! (good girl mode on)

Layer 8: Age you’re hoping…
To be married: i dont wanna get married
i think

Layer 9: In a guy
Best eye color: blue or green
Best hair color: blond

Layer 10: What were you doing…
A minute ago: angry at someone!
1 hour ago: blogging
4.5 hours ago: lazing around
1 Month ago: hold on, i'll get back to you one month later
1 Year ago: how would i know?!

Layer 11: Finish the sentences…
I love: GOD, family and friends
I feel: annoyed
I hate: people who change
I hide: my feelings
I miss: michelle!
I need: to eat

Layer 12: Tag 5 people…
[1] michelle
[2] angie
[3] mei mei
[4] madeleine
[5] aizat