Thursday, January 11, 2007 3:11 PM
i've got the joy!

I'VE GOT THE JOY
There's anointing in the air
I can feel it everywhere
I've got power in my soul
So let the river flow
Can you hear the rushing wind?
It's blowing deep within
My spirit is alive
My life has been revived
I've got the joy
I've got the peace of mind
I've got the faith
In the Holy Ghost
That fills me everyday
I've got the life
I've got the melody
I've got the Word
The Word of God
That sets me free

i really really really want this song!
it's been in my head since the day i heard it
ANYONE CAN HELP ME DOWNLOAD?
and at the cross as well?

hello everybuddy (:(:(:
i must say that enterprise modules are getting more and more B-O-R-I-N-G!
yeo liling teaches like a secondary school teacher (..wait wait that's too mean. okay, kindergarden teacher sorry)
she spoon feeds us with all the answers and her voice is ear piercing to me eww

angie called me today :DD
she has 'lobang' for me!
as it appears, kim needs someone to give out today newspapers for 4 hours
$5/$6 per hour; reasonable?
okie lah huh. not bad already. work abit for my shopping money *chuckles
then i can go shopping with samantha hohoho
oh yes, samantha is going for it also (: yayness!

TOMORROW'S FRIDAY!
yes yes yes
long weekend here i come
hope im meeting the clique tomorrow, i go find out now, byeeeee

p/s my connection is unstable, it's getting on my nerves. i took so long to publish my RJ