Sunday, September 17, 2006 11:58 PM
i hate sharing a room with my brother!

I HATE SHARING A ROOM WITH MY BROTHER!
he is a real pain!
he is an idiot!
i hate my brother!

why cant he compromise as well!
everytime he acts as if he is the only one who owns the room!
what is his problem!
asshole!
sucker!

every single time he off the lights!
what about me? cant i have a little light also?
i need the light also what!
what the!
when i wanna read because i cant sleep then he must off the lights
what does he say?
why cant you just lie in bed and wait to fall alsleep?
i always compromise with you, but do you compromise with me? NO!

what in the world is that rubbish!
everytime like that
and he ask me to read with a flash light!
IT WILL SPOIL MY EYES!
idiot!
yeah i know you must sleep. but daddy also ask me to sleep and i cant!
so i wanna read. all i asked for is the lamp light
and i said i would point it away right!
EVERYTIME LIKE THAT!
I CANT STAND YOU ANYMORE!
WHY CANT YOU JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE!
GET OUT OF MY ROOM!
GET YOUR STUPID POSTERS OFF MY WALL!
STOP TOUCHING MY ARCHIE COMICS!
IM NEVER GONNA TRY AND BE NICE TO YOU EVER AGAIN!
BECAUSE EVEN IF I AM, YOU WILL JUST TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY KINDNESS!
YOU NEVER APPRECIATE IT, INSTEAD YOU ASK FOR MORE!
AND ALL MY PARENTS CAN SEE IS WHY I DONT TREAT YOU NICE!
AND THEY TREAT YOU BETTER BECAUSE I TREAT YOU BAD!
BUT THEY DONT KNOW THAT I TREAT YOU BADLY IS BECAUSE YOU JUST TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME!
they always scold me for not treating you nicely.

CAN YOU JUST GET OUT OF MY ROOM!
I WANNA SLEEP LATE!
LEAVE THE LIGHTS ON!
IF WE DIDNT SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM, I COULD HAVE CONTINUED DOING THAT!

I WANT MY ROOM BACK!
NOW! NOW! NOW!
now i have to get out of MY ROOM to read
then when im sleepy and i walk back to the room i wont be sleepy anymore and the whole process just repeats itself!

I WANT MY ROOM BACK!
I PROMISE MYSELF!
FROM THIS TIME FORTH I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN!
NEVER! I USE THE WORD NEVER!
I HATE YOU!
HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU!
I HATE YOU!

p/s mind you, by not using the f word it's very good already!